- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (Oral & Written)
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s):
- Enterprise IT operation (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Office 365, DFS, WSUS, SMTP, Antivirus, Proxy, VPN)
- Technical IT infrastructure support including server hardware (traditional or converged), data storage, virtualization, backup recovery.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
The candidates should have sufficient knowledge and practical experience in:
- Enterprise IT operation (AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Office 365, DFS, WSUS, SMTP, Antivirus, Proxy, VPN, mobile device management) and technical IT infrastructure support including server hardware (traditional or converged), data storage, virtualization, backup recovery and
- Fast changing IT operation, customer oriented, service level awareness, and English speaking environment.
- Enterprise IT service management processes including service design (architecture and solution design), IT Project delivery and service transition, IT operation (incident management and problem management) and continual service improvement on process, knowledge and tool optimization
- Those have competency certification on respective platform e.g. HPE, EMC, Networker, Commvault, VMWare, Windows, Linux), Enterprise IT Platform ( Microsoft, TrendMicro, Office365, Microsoft Intune). And best practices e.g ITIL Service Operation, Transition or Project Management are preferred.
- Those have competency and experience in cloud environment ( Office 365, Azure, AWS, OpenStack, VMware) are more preferred.
Task and responsibilities
Depends on qualification, she/he may be assigned as a supervisor/leader or senior/junior engineer for the following tasks:
- IT Service Operation:
- Defines, analyses, plans, measures and improves all aspects of the availability of IT services including monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Takes over incidents which cannot be solved immediately by service desk or 1st level support
- Coordinates involvement of external support, e.g. from software or hardware manufacturers with SLA-aware process
- Provides technical expertise and support for the management of the IT infrastructure
- Coordinate and lead relevance IT support staff
- Problem Management:
- Improves overall availability of services by proactively identifying Problems
- Identifies underlying root cause of a Problem and initiate the most appropriate and economical Problem solution and/or provide suitable workarounds before (further) Incidents recur
- Constantly monitors open ticket (incident/problem) with regards to their processing status, so that where necessary corrective measures may be introduced.
- Reports process status (incident/problem/workaround/known-error) with plan of closing open status.
- Project management and service transition:
- Assesses, prioritizes and schedules changes
- Plans and coordinates to deliver project within the predicted cost, time and quality estimates
- Plans and controls the movement of service from project into live environment
- Organizational and service improvements:
- Gathers, analyses, stores and shares knowledge and information for organization and colleagues
- Optimizes processes, tools, roles etc. for better SLA achievements such as planning and implementing systems automation as required for better efficiency